New Dynamics AX Mobile App for the Warehouse Pioneered by Clients First
If your warehouse is struggling to be more productive and needs to process 10 to 30 truckloads per day to keep up with growth, Clients First can help by implementing a mobile application for your warehouse that works alongside Dynamics AX. This solution is perfect for the company that needs sophisticated picking without bulky software setups and maintenance. Clients First has developed a mobile app called Upick designed for manufacturing/distribution companies shipping over 10 truckloads of product per day.
Mobile App for Your Warehouse with Simple Interface
The mobile application was created to simplify the warehouse worker’s required actions. They are not required to be genius level AX users or even be computer literate. The mobile device is simple, and has easy to use screens: all actions of your pickers are recorded on the hand-held device and without the bulk of the full ERP confusing the warehouse workers.
While your warehouse worker’s jobs are simplified, the mobile application helps your warehouse save money on multiple fronts:
- Maximized truckloads
- Saving money on labor
- Less shipping errors
- Allows palletization on the fly
- And you don’t have to upgrade software as this product works with AX 4, AX2012 to AX7
- Upick can also be used in an environment where multiple pickers are required to pick a single order using handheld scanners.
Shipping at Maximum Capacity with Time to Spare
Upick enables your trucks and staff to run at maximum capacity. UPick breaks up the order by warehouse zone making your workers more efficient.
- Upick’s algorithms packs the pallets so accurately it reduces the number of pallets needed for orders which maximizes trailer space.
- Labeling can meet your customer specific requirements. Pallet labels can contain ingredients by lot, what raw materials are used, and a best used by date. This provides even more lot traceabilty/visibility and meets labeling requirements by each of your customers.
- The SSCID's, and pallet labels are printed from the actual pick assuring less rejected shipments, or errors in data entry and fines from a vendor or big box retailer.
- Advanced Ship Notice or ASN are generated with the SSCID and package ID then sent to customers via EDI.
- The quick audit of scans and labeling for each pallet make sure the order is picked correctly. This reduces errors, reduces costs and improves customer service.
- This solution can save your company money by reducing the number of pallets per truckload.
Increased Palletization per Truck Load
Purina currently ships 20-30 truckloads per day from their Merrick Pet Care plant. Their pickers can pack pallets almost automatically as Upick breaks up the order by picker based on warehouse zone making your workers more efficient. Upick’s algorithms packs the pallets accurately, resulting in the reduction of empty space on a pallet. As the pallets are packed more efficiently and the truckload is maximized, your company saves on both pallets and truckloads.
Labor Efficiencies Increased
Since orders are picked by warehouse zone, the pallets are picked faster, workers at Merrick can finish picking in record time. This extra time can be used in organizing or cleaning the warehouse, and other tasks that get overlooked on a daily basis. This extra efficiency allows your company to grow with ease.
At Clients First Business Solutions, we are a Microsoft Gold Partner with a team of tenured specialists with core competencies in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX. In fact we have over 200 years combined experience in Dynamics AX. Not bad for a lean team. To explore all the capabilities of Dynamics AX and find out how this business solution can help your process or discrete manufacturing or MRO organization achieve its full potential, contact our sales team at 800.331.8382 or email email@example.com. Our Clients First Texas and Minnesota offices offer Dynamics AX ERP to the medium to large manufacturer and MRO across the United States and in 11 countries and counting. Call us today to see how Dynamics AX and Clients First's mobility applications can transform your business.